Family Support Group
- NAMI Family Support Group is a peer-led support group for family members, caregivers and loved ones of individuals living with mental illness. Groups generally meet on a monthly basis but may meet weekly. The hallmark of a NAMI support group is leveraging the collective knowledge and experience of the other participants.
What You Should Expect:
- Meets monthly or weekly for 90-minute sessions free of charge.
- Designed for loved ones (18 and over) of individuals living with mental illness.
- Facilitated by a trained team of family members of individuals living with mental illness.
- Confidential — share as much or as little personal information as you want.
- Does not recommend or endorse any medications or other medical therapies for your family member.
- Guided by Principles of Support.
For information about the NAMI Family Support Group in your area, call (601) 899-9058.