Good news! An online version of NAMI Basics is now available. Keep scrolling for details.
What is NAMI Basics?
NAMI Basics is a signature education program for parents and other caregivers of children and adolescents living with mental illnesses. The NAMI Basics course is taught by trained teachers who are the parent or other caregivers of individuals who developed the symptoms of mental illness prior to the age of 13 years. The course consists of six classes, each lasting for 2 ½ hours. The course and all instruction materials are free to participants.
What You Should Expect:
- Meets for six sessions, 2.5 hours each, free of cost.
- Designed for parents and other family caregivers of children and adolescents living with mental illness.
- Taught by a team of trained teachers who are family caregivers of individuals who developed symptoms of mental illness as children.
- Provides critical information and strategies related to caregiving.
- Incorporates presentations, discussion and interactive exercises
Please contact the Education Program Director at (601) 899-9058 or email@example.com to request to be notified when the next course is scheduled.
NOW AVAILABLE: NAMI Basics On Demand!
NAMI Basics, a FREE education program for parents, caregivers, and family who provide care for youth experiencing mental health symptoms, is now offered online! Sign up today: basics.nami.org
Exciting news – NAMI Basics, a FREE education program for parents, caregivers, and family who provide care for youth experiencing mental health symptoms, is now offered online! 👩💻👨💻 Sign up today: basics.nami.org
由 NAMI 发布于 2019年10月1日周二
In addition to the class, here are some general resources that may also help.