Saturday, November 10, 2018
Mississippi State Capitol
400 High St, Jackson, MS 39201
Theme: “Be a Hero” (Honoring Law Enforcement)
Join us at NAMIWalks Mississippi as we raise awareness & funds for our mental health programs and support services:
- Family Education & Support
- Peer Education
- Support & Speaker’s Bureau
- Anti-Discrimination & Advocacy
It’s time to build your team! Join us to have fun with your friends and family and support efforts to build better lives for the millions affected by mental illness.
Winning Steps to Building a Team:
1. Create your team. Visit www.namiwalks.org to register your team. Make sure to include a welcome message, pictures and videos.
2. Lead by example. Create a personal web page and encourage your teammates to do the same.
3. Talk about it. Tell your story or have friends and family tell theirs to inspire others to join your team.
4. Promote it. Use posters, personal letters, email and social media tools to build your team and secure donations.
5. Brand your team. Create a team name, design t-shirts or other clothing accessories.
6. Encourage competition. Support friendly competition between departments or companies and our incentives.
Register FREE online at www.namiwalks.org/mississippi
- Take W. Capitol St. to N. State St.
- Use the left two lanes to turn onto N. State St.
- Destination will be on the left.
- Take W. Capitol St. and N. State St. to High St.
- Turn right onto High St.