2020 Minority Mental Health Conference Call for Proposals
Theme – “Minorities and Mental Health: Moving Beyond Stigma”
Conference Date: July 28-29, 2020
NAMI Mississippi is seeking workshop session proposals for our 2020 conference.
- DEADLINE EXTENDED: The submission period is now through July 10, 2020.
- Workshop applicants will be notified if they are accepted.
- Presenters receive free access to the full conference.
If you wish to submit a workshop proposal, please review the following important details:
- It is important to include the perspective of an individual with mental illness and/or a family member in the proposal.
- Only one proposal per submitter will be considered by the committee. (If more than one individual from an organization is interested in submitting a workshop, then each individual must submit their own proposal.)
- The person submitting this workshop proposal will be the primary contact of this session and will receive all information regarding this session (workshop acceptance, scheduling, A/V requirements, etc.).
- A session may only have a maximum of three presenters and one moderator. A moderator must be identified who will navigate the discussion, keep track of time and moderate questions at the end or during the session.
- Please review NAMI’s Mission in advance of preparing your workshop application. This will enable you to explain how your proposed workshop helps to advance the goals of the mission.
Please provide the following…
For more information about the conference, please contact email@example.com.
We encourage you to share this application with others that you feel would be a strong addition to the conference program.