2018 State Conference Call for Proposals Form
NAMI Mississippi is seeking session proposals for our spring conference. The 2018 conference will focus on how individuals living with mental illness, their families, mental health professionals, broader health systems, faith communities, and other institutions contribute to both recovery and full, productive lives for all Mississippians living with mental illness.
While we welcome and will consider a wide variety of sessions related to mental health, we are specifically interested in sessions that explore the following topics…
- Jail/Prison to Community Transitions
- Jail Diversion Programs for People Living with Mental Illness
- Health and Wellness Practices
- Chemical Dependence Recovery
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Integrated Care and Wraparound Services
- Vocational Resources
- Mental Wellness and Aging
- Mental Health in Public Education
- Mental Health Programs in Faith Communities
Please provide the following…
Notifications of accepted sessions will be made no later than March 1, 2018. Session Leaders receive free registration to the full NAMI State Conference.