URGENT: Potential Flooding at NAMI Mississippi State Office – Volunteers Needed on Friday, February 14, 2020February 13, 2020
UPDATE 2/14/2020: Thanks for your help! The State Office is now closed until further notice.
⚠️URGENT: FLOOD EMERGENCY⚠️ Due to potential flooding at the NAMI Mississippi State Office, staff must move quickly to move items to the suite next door on the second floor. Volunteers are desperately needed.Read More
- Brain-wave pattern can identify people likely to respond to antidepressant, study finds
- Artist’s Mental Health Condition on Display Through Artwork
- How To Move Forward After Going Through A Crisis
- 5 Reminders For Survivors Of Trauma
- LIFELINES: PACT helps Lee County family navigate serious mental illness