Dec 29, 2019 By Michaela Gibson Morris Daily Journal https://www.djournal.com/lifestyle/health/lifelines-pact-helps-lee-county-family-navigate-serious-mental-illness/article_067f35df-3cd9-59f7-8c25-61bea2f3194f.html
She and husband Jeremy Wiggins navigate between kitchen and dining room table, handling requests for milk and sending Bennie the hamster back to his cage. Their teenage children join the fray for family Bible study. The little boys will head to bed soon, and Nicole Wiggins will prepare for her overnight shift as a professional caregiver.
The domestic scene defies the stereotypes of life with schizophrenia. A 38-year-old married mother of Read More
- Mississippi Supreme Court Justice speaks with rotary on court budgets
- 6 Ways You Can Help A Loved One On Their Healing Journey
- NAMI Board Of Directors Names Daniel H. Gillison, Jr. As New Chief Executive
- Vacancies an issue for VA facilities across Mississippi
- MSU bolsters mental health care offerings