June 3, 2020
By Rebecca Ruiz
Life has been unforgiving for black people in America.
The trauma of personal and institutional racism that black people endure — and have endured for generations — makes such a statement true no matter the day of the week.
Yet, the coronavirus outbreak, which has disproportionately killed black Americans, along with the recent police killing of George Floyd and the protests that followed to demand justice for his death,... read more» Read More
- Mental health hero helps her patients ‘find joy’
- Google Partners With NAMI To Create An Anxiety-Disorder Self-Assessment
- The Evolution of the Mental Health Movement
- 25 test positive for COVID-19 at East Mississippi State Hospital – Meridian mental facility
- Disability denials can amount to ‘death sentence,’ judge says in Mississippi case