November 11, 2020
By Laurel Wamsley
New research has found that nearly 1 person in 5 diagnosed with COVID-19 is diagnosed with a psychiatric disorder like anxiety, depression or insomnia within three months.
The analysis was conducted by researchers at the University of Oxford, using electronic health records for 69.8 million patients in the U.S. — including more than 62,000 diagnosed with COVID-19.
Compared with patients who had experienced certain other health events this year — such as influenza,... read more» Read More
- Attorney Will Evaluate Mississippi Mental Health Services
- When You Have an Anxiety Disorder, Courage Is Subjective
- During Open Enrollment, Be Sure To Review Your Health Plan Options
- Ole Miss Participating in College Football Mental Health Awareness Week
- Calls to suicide and crisis hotlines increase during pandemic