May 16, 2019 at 11:29 PM CDT – Updated May 17 at 4:01 PM By Maggie Wade WLBT3 https://www.wlbt.com/2019/05/17/nami-mississippi-celebrate-years-helping-those-who-battle-mental-illness/
JACKSON, Miss. (WLBT) – NAMI Mississippi, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, is celebrating 30 years of service in this state.
The group at its annual gala Thursday night recognized those who work as advocates, educators, doctors, and researchers in mental illness.
Among those who were honored, award winning cartoonist Marshall Ramsey, Dr. Susan Buttross, who is a professor of pediatrics, chief of Read More
- ‘How much is enough?’: Attorneys spar over question of how broken is Mississippi’s mental health system
- NAMI Acting CEO Talks About The State Of Mental Health On C-SPAN
- Why It’s Important To Unplug Sometimes
- Focused on Mental Health: Hospital works to fill void
- The state of treatment in modern mental health